Legal Notices for InfernoIntel.com
1. Ownership Information This website, InfernoIntel.com, is operated and owned by Hotwine SARL, registered at RCS 839 806 643 in Nantes, 44000, FRANCE, with the SIRET number 839 806 643 00012.
Editor-in-Chief: Guilhem Chauvin
Technical Director: Albéric Monestier.
All rights associated with the content, including but not limited to, copyrights, trademarks, trade names, and other proprietary rights, are owned by Inferno Intel or its licensors.
2. Use of the Site The content and services provided on InfernoIntel.com are for personal and non-commercial use only. Republishing, redistributing, or using this content in a commercial capacity without prior permission is strictly prohibited.
3. Liability and Warranty Inferno Intel does not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, or completeness of the information published on its site, nor does it guarantee that the site will be available without interruption, error-free, or free from harmful components.
4. Third-Party Links This site may contain links to third-party websites. Inferno Intel is not responsible for the content or the privacy practices of these external sites.
5. User Data Any personal data provided or collected through operations on InfernoIntel.com will be treated with the utmost confidentiality and in accordance with prevailing data protection regulations.
6. Changes to Legal Notices Inferno Intel reserves the right to modify these legal notices at any time. Users are encouraged to regularly consult these terms to be aware of any changes.
7. Contact For any questions concerning the conditions of use of the site, please contact [Your Contact Information].
Use of personal data collected
When you leave a comment on our website, the data entered in the comment form, but also your IP address and your browser’s user agent are collected to help us detect undesirable comments.
An anonymised string created from your email address (also known as a hash) may be sent to the Gravatar service to check whether you are using it. The Gravatar service’s confidentiality clauses are available here: https://automattic.com/privacy/. Once your comment has been validated, your profile photo will be publicly visible alongside your comment.
If you are a registered user and you upload images to the website, we advise you to avoid uploading images containing EXIF data of GPS coordinates. Visitors to your website may download and extract location data from these images.
If you leave a comment on our site, you will be asked to save your name, email address and website in cookies. This is purely for your convenience so that you do not have to enter this information if you post another comment later. These cookies expire after one year.
If you go to the login page, a temporary cookie will be created to determine whether your browser accepts cookies. It does not contain any personal data and will be deleted automatically when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will set a number of cookies to record your login information and screen preferences. The lifetime of a connection cookie is two days, that of a screen option cookie is one year. If you tick “Remember me”, your connection cookie will be kept for a fortnight. If you log out of your account, the connection cookie will be deleted.
By modifying or publishing a publication, an additional cookie will be stored in your browser. This cookie does not contain any personal data. It simply indicates the ID of the publication you have just modified. It expires after one day.
Embedded content from other sites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other sites behaves in the same way as if the visitor went to that other site.
Statistics and audience measurement
How long your data is stored
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are stored indefinitely. This makes it possible to automatically recognise and approve subsequent comments instead of leaving them in the moderation queue.
For users who register on our site (where possible), we also store the personal data indicated in their profile. All users can view, modify or delete their personal information at any time (with the exception of their username). Site managers can also view and modify this information.
The rights you have over your data
If you have an account or if you have left comments on the site, you can ask to receive a file containing all the personal data we hold about you, including the data you have provided to us. You may also request the deletion of your personal data. This does not include data stored for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Transmission of your personal data
Visitors’ comments may be checked using an automated service to detect undesirable comments.